Cookies are provided by external service providers and are used to statistically analyze the information accessed by users of our site. The data collected may include the activity of the user’s browser when he visits us, the path that users follow on our site, information from the visitor’s Internet service provider, the number of times users access the site and user behaviour on our site (pages you’ve visited, completed forms, and the like). They can also identify users who visit us by inviting them to an associated website or sponsored link.
If you would like to receive additional information about the activity of Internet advertising companies and how to remove your data from the records of these companies, we recommend that you visit www.networkadvertising.org.
This website uses Google Analytics cookies to obtain and analyze user navigation information. Learn more at www.google.com/analytics/.
To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can configure your browser to inform you in advance of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to have them deleted automatically once your browser, computer, or device is closed. You can find information on how to do this at:
– For Firefox at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?esab=a&s=cookies&r=1&as=s.
– For Chrome at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
– For Explorer at http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
– For Safari at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
– For Safari at IOS http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES.
– For Opera at http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html